October 7, 2013

Wrap Up: Bentgate Mountaineering Slide Show

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

 A little while back SCARPA brought me to the Bent Gate to speak about my climbing.

There were a ton of familiar faces and plenty of new ones too. I really appreciated all the folks that I got to hang out with and share a piece of my climbing life with during the evening. (I worked at the shop way back in the in the day shortly after it opened.)

I spoke about first ascents and told stories that made me laugh. (Notice that I said that I made me laugh, if I could get a laugh out the audience then that was icing on the cake! It's like going on a first date with someone and picking a place that you will have fun at or enjoy no matter who you are with! It's all about stacking the deck!)

I gave out lots of goodies from my sponsors and I just wanted to thank them for supporting me so much over the years! Thanks guys!!!
 CAMP made some posters and they went like free hot cakes after the show.
 Reliving some old times with my friends from college.
Hanging with one of my best climbing partners! Ah yeah Braden, now we are dads and just trying to get out as much as we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment