August 30, 2013

Places I Want to Get Back to This Fall

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

 Ophir wall in Ophir Colorado. It's up to 800ft tall and perfect. Lots of cool routes that are way techy and way pumpy! (it is next to Telluride if you are wondering) The last time I was climbing there was about 10 years ago.
 The view from the wall. I think we are on the ledge called the Tennis Shoe Traverse.
 Me on Morning Glory. Totally rad and one of the best routes that I have ever climbed.
 Lake City Crag aka gods Crag. Yeah it's awesome!
 Great features and angles at the wall!
The Possibility wall at Mt Evans. Still the hardest route that I have ever tried is waiting to be freed. It is going to take one of the big boys or girls to send. Three seasons of training and working it brought me to a barely one hand ascent.
 
Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

No comments:

Post a Comment