August 22, 2013

Craggin Classic: Salt Lake Edition!! Sponosred by CAMP and The American Alpine Club Aug 23-25

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

Check out the link below to get more information about what the American Alpine Club can do for you!
http://www.americanalpineclub.org/p/craggin-classic

I will be at the Salt Lake one this weekend! Come on out and join us and if you are not a member join up and support the climbing community and get some great benefits or just climb with all kinds of psyched folks including me!!

I have not been to the Albion Basin and I hear it will be cooler than sweaty SLC. That sounds like a plan worth following through with to me.

I am proud to be a member and ambassador of the AAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment