February 21, 2014

Zion Fun... I think

Contact Piz at pizem@hotmail.com for Motivational/Instructional/Entertaining Speaking Engagements, Climbing Instruction, Training and Periodization Programs

Until then... Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: www.arcteryx.com   www.camp-usa.com   www.scarpa.com   www.sterlingrope.com   www.americanalpineclub.org   www.brewersledge.com               

 We went out to new route and all we found was dead animals. Was it a good sign?
 I was not really psyched with my first anchor. The rock was bad and it took lots of bad placements on soft rock to just get here! Sterling Ropes all ove the place!!
 Ben joined me after I hauled the haul bag up the wall. He was nice enough to jug next to it and help it get unstuck!
 It was a jungle out there!
 A wall hauler and a new static line from Sterling Ropes!
 The views can not be beat while on a wall in Zion!
 Me and my impression of Gene Simmons!
 On the way down we were able to get down just by rappeling off trees! What a day. We made it up about 800ft only to find the loosest, rock that I have ever climbed, so we rapped back down to the back packs and headed out in the dark.
 Good thing my ropes were 70 meters cause we would not have reached the bottom of this chimney/offwidth.
 Standing under the choss!
Just following the beta for the route!             

No comments:

Post a Comment