June 9, 2013

My Working And Equipped Treadwall!

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme
 I mark the routes just like everyone else and most climbing gyms, with tape. In order to save a few bucks I just fold over each piece in half and reuse the tape for as long as possible. When bolting the hold to the wall, I just put the tape underneath and tighten away. That way I can get away with buying just two or three colored rolls and they will last for years! I chose the primary colors of red, yellow and blue.
I also started each route at the same place so that I could move easily from one route to the next after completing a lap.
 
Before I get started each training session I always stretch. Here is a short of some of the ways that I warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment