June 27, 2013

My First Nap with Orson

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

 Since our new son arrived late night, way past my bedtime I was exhausted. Once Jane let me hold the boy for a few minutes while she took a shower all that I could do was fall a sleep.
Jane was immediately upset because Orson could have fallen off the couch that I slept on way too easily. Oops!
 Happy mom and son.
 Rowan playing with his new brother.
 Rowan showing dominance and loving it.
We shall see how long this smile stays on his face once he realizes that he no longer rules the roost!

I think that we are about 2 weeks in with Orson and we are finally settling into a routine that seems to work. Still some busy days coming at us fast but it is great doing it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment