June 9, 2013

Due Date for the Deuce.

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

So the new Pizem is supposed to arrive at the end of this week. No one could be more excited than my wife, Jane except for me I guess. I am ready for the whole family to be together and for us to have our own adventures!

Since our first child arrived at the 36 week mark during Jane's pregnancy, we had a false expectation of meeting the deuce early. That didn't happen with this child and we have been on watch for the past month. Neither of us has wanted to leave town for fear of the baby coming when we were away.
We are both going stir crazy! Now that we are less than a week away I am hesitant to go anywhere at all.

For the past few weeks I have went to bed hoping that Jane would go into labor and we would be off to the hospital for delivery. I am very much someone who is on a schedule. This waiting has played a major role in my going crazy. My yard is kept up, the house is tidy, small projects have been taken care of, our new Treadwall is installed and equipped with climbing holds and the garage has been reorganized, I even planted a small garden!
I know that I am complaining, but I am at my limits with all this waiting. Jane and baby #2, please get this this done so that we can get back into the routine, all this change is wrecking me!


In the meantime, we will take walks in the Monument and attempt to move the delivery along.

Jane is amazing in that she has not slowed down, obviously she is not trail running at the moment, but she is still capable of getting the miles in each and everyday whether it has been in the neighborhood or on the trails around town. No complaints just a ever growing basketball above her waist and below her ribs!

I will be sure to let you know when the deuce is here and I will actually refer to him by his real name! Until then keep yours eyes peeled for the deuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment