July 7, 2013

It's Wedding Season

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

I had the wonderful chance to take the family to our friends wedding in Eureka, Colorado this past weekend. I even got a new camera so that you and I don't have to look at the crappy photos that I have taken for years!

Enjoy Jesse and Jennifer's wedding shots!
 We got there in time to check out the train museum with the boys. Rowan was a very happy camper!
 We also had time to throw rocks in the river.
 Rehearsal with the wedding party. An outdoor stand up venue that was beautiful and appropriate for these two love birds.
 Some grub!
 The rehearsal dinner chit chat.
 Big day table settings. I like it!
 The waiters were lined up.
 Rowan got to bring the bling in style.
 The beautiful bride and her father.
 Classic.
 This guy was ready to party after the vows were taken.
 The newly married couple looking sharp.
 
The dinner was closed out with a song for the bride and groom. Great job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment