July 7, 2013

Another photo shoot that was a bit different

Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

I put this one on the blog not because I am all about me, but because I have been shot by photographers for around 10 years and I have never had a shot like this taken. I was working with some pros who have shot some climbing over the years.
They were more interested in getting stock photos for agency's, than selling to a magazine or something like that. I didn't know what to expect but it was a fun experience anyway and I learned a lot about this style of photography (meaning not so focused on the climbing (we did shoot a ton of climbing shots) but more of the scene and the sky and all the "other stuff" that sells an image. Thanks to Rob Reece and Ken Redding Photography.
http://kenreddingphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment