March 9, 2012

News: Climbing festivals that I will be attending

At the end of March is the long awaited Red Rock Rendezvous climbing festival in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I will be teaching 2 clinics at the festival because SCARPA has generously decided to give me the chance to teach!
I am so happy to be a part of the festival and am looking forward to getting to meet new climbers and enjoy some great routes. My goal is to have everyone in my clinics take away something that they can begin to use immediately to improve their climbing experience.
Also, a day climbing with me will be auctioned off to the highest bidder! The American Alpine Club is sponsoring this and you will get a SUPER swag package including a AAC membership. Should that be YOU, we can do climb a tower, go cragging at a sport or traditional area or even loose some skin bouldering! I would even be excited to establish a new route with YOU! Come to the festival and be my next partner.
See you there.
http://classic.mountaingear.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=30

Later this year in September, City of Rocks is hosting their first Idaho Climbers Festival. I will be teaching and giving a slide show over the long weekend. There is a trail running race, clinics, bouldering and all kinds of climbing to be done in the perfect scene of the giant granite boulders and outcrops at the City!
Be sure to check it out and make a point of joining us for some more great times rock climbing and sitting around the campfire at one of America's coolest crags.
I can't wait to see you there too!
http://www.idahomountainfest.com/2012/03/athlete-spotlight-rob-pizem.html

Get planning you next adventures, so you can fit them all in!!!
piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment