August 12, 2014

Can't Find the Time!

Contact Piz at pizem@hotmail.com for Motivational/Instructional/Entertaining Speaking Engagements, Climbing Instruction, Training and Weekly/Monthly Training Programs

Until then... Get outside and have an adventure!

piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: www.arcteryx.com   www.camp-usa.com   www.scarpa.com   www.sterlingrope.com   www.americanalpineclub.org   www.brewersledge.com





Since I left for Italy this summer, I have been on a whirlwind of trips, work, family adventures and climbs!
My two children keep me busy until the point of passing out these days and getting to my blog which has been easy in the past has not been as easy.

I finally started training again and am three weeks into circuits and my Treadwall program.
What does that look like in my life?
It started out at 8pm every night except friday, but now has settled into two a days.
I begin at 5am and circuit and then at 8pm that night I Treadwall.
That allows me to have more freedom the other nights of the week and to get the volume and fatigue level that I am striving for in addition to the amount of rest that I need to perform and progress.

Combine that with my kids are still not sleeping through the night I am often (mostly) sleep deprived.

So my point is that you can figure out how to fit it in if you are motivated. See the next post to read my thoughts about Motivation.

piz : )
            

No comments:

Post a Comment