January 23, 2013

Finally, Some Good Temps!

 Rowan and I could actually play outside for more than 10 minutes. Here we met some of our neighbors while on a walk near the house.
 Rowan also got to try out a slide at Kidsplex! I think that he liked it.
 Then we went climbing at Escalante with Jesse, Chandler, Mike B and Alex Honnold (aka boy wonder). Here is Alex on a nice finger crack.
 Mike and Alex stealing each others apples.
 Later that day boy wonder got psyched to solo the S-Crack, a 5.10 fingers to 5 inch OW. He soloed up the route and back down to the ground.
 The we all tried a 5.12- lie back through .3's. It was a little pumpy and really nice. Here boy wonder takes his time as he enters the crux.
 Lastly, I let boy wonder try my project, so he could reveal secret beta that would help me send it faster. To my surprise he said it was about as hard as I thought and agreed that my beta was probably the best way to send (even though there are other options/each providing their own challenges.
 Mike lounging around on the beautiful day.
Jesse getting after it on the 5.12- corner. Ah yeah!!!

Get outside and have an adventure!
piz : )

Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme

No comments:

Post a Comment