April 19, 2012

Rowan's first egg hunt

A few weekends ago we went to a friends house to celebrate plastic eggs with candy inside and food, some call it Easter. So, we made our pot luck meal and headed on over on a sunny sunday afternoon. Rowan enjoyed playing with all the other kids and was even able to crawl around the yard and get his own pastic eggs! He found two that we placed strategically just a few feet from him. After picked the egg up, he immediately tried eating it, as that is what babies do. To his surprise, when the egg opened there was kiddie cheesy puffs inside! He smiled and crammed them in his mouth. Some fel to the grass and he ate them anyway. It was a beautiful afternoon and the ham was delicious. We wore out Rowan and he slept very peacefully when we got home!

piz : )

1 comment:

  1. Piz,

    I just posted my first blog: kenreddingphotography.blogspot.com

    My biz-partner and I are always looking for people to shoot with. Check out my website and you'll see what I mean @ www.kenreddingphotography.com

    Need good safe climbers to shoot with for stock.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Ken Redding

    ReplyDelete