August 3, 2011

Welome My Son!

After a smooth delivery, welcome to the world Rowan Robert Pizem!

Rowan sleeping on dad while he updates the internet for friends and family.

Rowan made his first clip while at the hospital!

Jane and my lovely son.

Jane and her new born son, Rowan.
I will be inside with the boy for a few. But as soon as he is ready, we will be outside having some fun, climbing and scoping new climbs.

Get outside!

Thanks to everyone, family and friends for all the support. It is good to be loved and it is good to love! We are very happy to have brought this guy into the world.

piz : )

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the little Piz,Rob. He's a cutie. Stop by if you're in KC anytime in the next year.

    Andy and Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys in Kansas City these days? send me an email and let me know! Thanks

    piz :

    ReplyDelete