August 15, 2011

Random

 So I took my wife, mother-in-law and Rowan to the candy shop here in Grand Junction. This place makes the good stuff. Each candy was way expensive. I just looked and wished while there.
 Jane, Diana and Rowan on a hot summer day in Grand Junction.
 Inside the sweet sweet chocolate factory! They had it all and it smelled so good.
 Rowan's first sponge bath. It was a new experience to say the least.
 Rowan and our camping pillow. We are using cloth diapers and these ones are nice and fashionable.
 Kind of a fuzzy shot but he kept moving. When looking at my old baby pictures, we realized that I didn't get my curls until 3 years old. So the verdict will be out until then if he is going to end up with a red fro.
At 6.5 lbs and almost 20 inches, here sits a beast!
piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment