January 2, 2011

Winter Break 2

Jane and I on Christmas morning. Yes, my hands are that big!
Our nephews getting jiggy with it.
The feast. Jane and I made my mom's homemade spaghetti sauce with homemade meatballs for this one. It was great until I started puking in the middle of the night. (no one else got sick, I had the flu by then)
The nasty fog at Jane's sisters house in Colorado Springs the day before Christmas. Ice covered everything and we were stuck in this immobile fog. It was beautiful to see everything including the cars covered in thick and cold ice.
We also managed an afternoon at the the downtown climbing gym. It has huge walls, a great paint job and plenty of room for training, bouldering and slack lining. We enjoyed the few routes that we climbed and even got to visit with Chris Alstrin of Alstrin Films (higher ground and the continuum project along with other great videos).

piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment