November 30, 2010

Turkey Day

Running the Turkey Trot along Cleveland Stadium along Lake Erie. There were about 6000 people running in the rain with us.
Ken, Jane and I at the start of the race. It was cold and wet. After the first block though I was too warm and had to shed my had and open the pit zips on my raincoat. Then, while next to the lake I had to put my hat back on because it was blowing so hard!
An Orchid on Jane's birthday : ) Kinda funny it is sitting on the columbine plate holder.
Jane and I after the race. She took third in her age bracket and I took 48Th. We both ran sub 8 minute miles during the 5 mile race. She beat me by a whole mile!
Prerace Jane. Getting in the zone or was it sleeping from arriving late the night before.
Then we went to my parents to see the rest of my family and do some eating and celebrating!
piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment