November 1, 2012

November


     After all the traveling over the past month and a half, I am happily settled back into my regular routine.
     I get to be with my family all the time, be around western Colorado on the weekends, I get to train Tuesday-Thursday with my friends at the Grand Junction Climbing Center and actually catch up and develop new curriculum at work.
     There is something great about loving where you live. I don't have to travel far to enjoy the outdoors, nor do I have to sit in traffic. There are tons of folks who are psyched on doing everything from reading to climbing to cooking to building to giving back. I really feel like this is the place to be.
     Finally, I am excited that I have found a new project to invest my time and energy into and feel like it will work my weaknesses in climbing. Cheers to a new journey and some more hard work.

Get outside and have an adventure




piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment